Member - Association of Ship Brokers and Agents (USA) Inc.
ASBA is an independent membership trade association, established in 1934 that brings together member Ship Brokers, Agents and Affiliates with offices in the United States and Canada. ASBA advances and fosters the ideals and standards of professional conduct and practices and is a medium through which members with common interests can communicate. One of the most important aspects of ASBA membership is the requirement to adhere to the ASBA Bylaws and code of Ethics. The ASBA Bylaws and Code of Ethics can be found in their entirety at the following address: http://www.asba.org/
- 07/15/16- FONASBA Certificate Renewal - 6/1/16-6/1/17
- 07/15/16- ASBA Certificate Renewal - 2016-2017
- 01/08/16- Letter from FONASBA President Glen Gordon Findlay
- 06/11/14- Member: Association of Ship Brokers & Agents (USA)
- 02/18/14 - ASBA - The Role of the Ship Agent
- 02/04/14 - Letter from Bob Arts Regarding ASBA Membership